Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 Rocking Women

2011 gave all of us a lot of things. For me personally, too much too keep count.
One thing that 2011 gave to me, was some smoking hot music videos from some seriously talented women ~Girl Power~

Here are some of my favorites:


Rihanna.
gave us a couple videos to gawk at this year-

We Found Love


You Da One



Willow Smith. 
She's only done a few songs, but I see big things in this tiny misses future and under Nicki's wing, the only place Willow is going is up.

Fireball

And of course, there's plenty more I could go one about but I will end with

Karmin.
if you don't the duo that is Karmin, first check out their "Look at Me Now" Video. It's awesome. Like totally awesome. That's not the only awesome cover they have, all of their covers are sick.

Crash Your Party





Were there any seriously powerful women that made a difference in your life this year? Huh fellas? 
#saucywomen 

No comments:

Post a Comment