Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays

It's Christmas Eve! Can you believe it? I can't. 
For the past 20 years I have gone and seen Santa. No, not at the North Pole. Yes, at the mall. It has always been my mother's big thing to take me and my brothers to see Santa and get a quick photo. Last year, would have been the first year we didn't get to see Santa but for part of my mom's christmas gift I shuffeled the boys, against their will and liking, into the car and off to see Santa.
This year however, with me being home for such a short time, we really didn't have the time to go. This really bummed me and my mom out because we have all the pictures up until now.
SO I decided to bring santa to us!

We set up a cute photo shoot in the back yard and it was adorable:

So although we may not have seen Santa this year, he still came around!
Plus this was the first time the puppies got to be in the picture! Which really is more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment