Friday, December 23, 2011

Cupcake Identification.

Although I have always had a huge sweet tooth, my cupcake obsession has heightened within the past couple of months. This is mostly due to the fact that these, little cakes of cuteness, now surround my daily life. I recently began working in a cupcake bakery, around october, and I absolutely love it!
My father has worked in the food industry forever so I have had the pleasure of developing an understanding and appreciation for food. Working in cupcake land however, is the first time I, myself, have professionally worked with food.

Lately I have been repeatedly asking my co workers a particular question:
What cupcake do you identify with?

My answer:

The Kahula Cupcake. 
It's sweet, a little alcoholic- but perfectly presentable, and o so super cute. AND it has sparkly glitter sprinkles! 



What kind of cupcake are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment